FUNDAMENTAL PARADOXES OF MATHEMATICS
The author shows ties of paradoxes of mathematical and its fundamentals. On the example of paradoxes the fallibility of basic mathematical conceptions is revealed. The inapplicability of three-dimensional mathematics for creation of models of multidimensional space was justified.
1. Mikisha A. M., Orlov V. B. Tolkovyi matematicheskii slovar': Osnovnye terminy [Explanatory mathematical dictionary: Basic terms.]. Moskva; Russian language, 1989. – 244 p.
2. Kudryavtsev A.V. Pervoistoki paradoksov v matematike [The primary sources of paradoxes in mathematics]., Ordered chaos: modern problematics of physical, mathematical and chemical sciences: Materials digest of the LXIII International Research and Practice Conference and the Stage 2 of the Championship in Physico-mathematical sciences. – London, September 12-17, 2013. International Academy of Science and Higher Education. – London: IASHE, 2013.
3. Kudryavtsev A.V. Osnovy matematiki – dogma ili paradigma? [Mathematics foundations - a dogma or paradigm?], Models and methods of solving formal and applied scientific issues in physico-mathematical, technical and chemical research: Materials digest of the XXXII International Research and Practice Conference and the II stage of Research Analytics Championship in physico-mathematical and technical sciences. – London, September 20 - 25, 2012. International Academy of Science and Higher Education. – London: IASHE, 2012. – pp. 90-93. Available at: http://gisap.eu/sites/default/files/files/xxxii_conference.pdf
4. Kudryavtsev A.V. Tri argumenta protiv aktual'noi beskonechnosti [Three arguments against actual infinity], Modern trends of scientific thought development: Materials digest of the XXIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. – London, April 18-April 23, 2012. – pp. 28-30., Available at: http://gisap.eu/sites/default/files/xxiii_conference.pdf
5. Kudryavtsev A.V. Adaptatsiya osnov matematiki k zadacham novoi epokhi [Adaptation of mathematics foundations to the new era problems], Theory and Practice in the Physical, Mathematical and Technical Sciences: Materials digest of the XXIV International Scientific and Practical Conference and the I stage of Research Analytics Championship in the physical, mathematical and technical sciences. – London, May 3–May 13, 2012. – pp. 18-21., Available at: http://gisap.eu/sites/default/files/XXIV_conference.pdf
6. Zakon dostatochnogo osnovaniya [The law of sufficient reason]. Available at: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakon%20dostatochnogo%20osnovaniya
7. Kudryavtsev A. V. Prostranstvennaya mnogomernost' real'nogo mira [Spatial dimensionality of the real world]., Physico-mathematical and technical sciences as postindustrial foundation of the informational society evolution: Materials digest of the XXXIX International Research and Practice Conference. – London, December 19 - December 24, 2012. – Published by International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE). London, 2013. – pp. 112-117. Available at: http://gisap.eu/sites/default/files/39-conf.pdf