HISTORY OF PRINTED MASS MEDIA IN SEMIPALATINSK (XIX–XX CENTURIES)
The article describes the results of researches on history of origin and development of the printed mass media of Semipalatinsk city and similarly named area in XIX-XX century. Authors were able to reflect basic historical connections between development of economy, culture, social sphere of the region and formation of the printed editions and also with things mostly printed before 1917 and during the period of establishment of Soviet power. In the article the succession of printed traditions in modern editions is traced.
1. Kasymbaev Zh. K. Chislennost' i sostav naseleniya Semipalatinska v XVIII-XIX vv [The size and composition of the population of Semipalatinsk in XVIII-XIX centuries]., Izvestiya AN KazSSR. Seriya «Obshchestvennye nauki» [Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR. A "Social Sciences" series]., 1971, No. 3
2. Kashlyak V.N. Semipalatinsk: ot burgomistra do akima [Semipalatinsk: from the mayor to the akim]. – Semei., 2007. - 400 p.
3. Istoriya gorodov Kazakhstana [History of Kazakhstanian cities]. – Alma-Ata., Institut istorii, arkheologii i etnografii im. Ch. Valikhanova [Institute of History, Archaeology and Ethnography named after Ch. Valikhanov], 1984. - 323 p.
4. Kashlyak V.N. Pechat' Semipalatinska 1863-1963 gg [Seal of Semipalatinsk 1863-1963]. – Semei., B.I, 2008. - 400 p.
5. Zapiski Semipalatinskogo Otdela Obshchestva izucheniya Kazakhstana [Notes of the Semipalatinsk Division of the Society for the Study of Kazakhstan]. 3 Vol., 1931g. - 145 p.
6. CDNI of Semei city; F.1435, invent. No. 1, conn. No.1, arhiv. list, No. 4