HISTORY OF THE SEMIPALATINSK MEAT-PACKING PLANT NAMED AFTER M.I. KALININ: HISTORY AND PRESENT DAYS
Authors describe main results of study of history of formation and development of one of the largest enterprises in the former Soviet Union - the Semipalatinsk meat-packing plant named after M.I. Kalinin. Authors showed why the "meat giant” was built in the territory of Semipalatinsk in the 30s of the XX century. Authors also presented its subsequent history and contribution during the World War II and in the postwar period. Unfortunately, the collapse of the Soviet Union negatively affected the work of the plant. However, today it's powers are being recovered. The plant once again produces high quality products based on historical recipes.
1. TSDNI SAI P591, op.1, d.1, p.1.
2. TSDNI SAI P591, op.1, d.3, p.5.
3. TSDNI SAI R591, op.1, d.16, p.3.
4. «Priirtyshskaya pravda» [“Priirtyshskaya truth”], 1932, 21 iyunya [June,21]
5. «Priirtyshskaya pravda» [“Priirtyshskaya truth”], 1934, 16 noyabrya [November,16]
6. TSDNI SAI R591, op.1, d.23, p.26.
7. TSDNI SAI R591, op.1, d.27, p.107.
8. TSDNI SAI R591, op.2, d.30, p.3.
9. TSDNI SAI R591, op.2, d.42, p.21.
10. «Kazakhstanskaya pravda» [“Kazakhstan truth”], 1981, 15 yanvarya [January, 15]
11. Kasenov A. Razvitie ili upadok v proizvodstve myasa «Kazakhstanskaya pravda» 2002 [Development or decline of meat production “Kazakhstan truth” 2002 ], 15 iyunya [June, 15]
12. Ishina T.Kachestvo i assortiment-osnova uspekha na rynke [The quality and range are the basis of success in the market], «Irtysh», 2008, 25 marta [March, 25]