LOGIC-INTUITIVE CONTINUUM AS THE GNOSEOLOGICAL CRITERION OF ASSESSMENT OF THE SCIENTIFIC AND METAPHYSICAL CREATIVITY PHILOSOPHY BY VERNADSKY
In his next article in the "Vestnik RFO" (2012) published in the constant section "Globalistics", professor A.N. Chumakov emphasized the increasing interest to the doctrine of the academician V.I. Vernadsky. Thereby he confirmed the statement of the academician A.E. Fersman (Vernadsky's student, colleague and friend), who perspicaciously predicted: brilliant ideas of the world famous ¬Russian cosmologist, discoverer of the noosphere who has proved a role of the noosphere-outlook in understanding of the creativity philosophy of generations of Homo sapiens [5, 8] will be studied centuries and centuries more. A.E. Fersman's forecast about gnoseological inexhaustibility of ideas of the discoverer of a noosphere are completely true: after death of the noosphere discoverer hundreds of scientific works on noosphere phenomenology have been published in Russia and abroad, but creativity of the predictor of the noosphere-based future still hasn't been fully investigated. It is still urgent. Appreciation of immortal works by the classic of the Russian cosmology was given by the President of Russia V.V. Putin in the speech at the APEC summit "Business and globalization" (Brunei, 2000). "Our compatriot Vladimir Vernadsky, - said the President, - created the doctrine about the all-uniting human environment - noosphere at the very beginning of the XX century. Interests of countries and people, nature and the society, scientific knowledge and state policy are combined in it".
1. Bogomolov A.S. Filosofiya anglo-amerikanskogo realizma [The philosophy of the Anglo-American realism]. – Moscow: Politizdat, 1962. – p.368.
2. Vernadskii i biosfera [Vernadsky and the Biosphere], Vernadskii; predislovie [preface] R.K. Balandina. – Moscow: Aires-press. - 2007. – p.586.
3. Vernadskii V.I. Mysli i zamechaniya o Gete kak naturaliste [Thoughts and remarks on Goethe as a naturalist], Vernadskii V.I. Izbrannye trudy po istorii nauki [Selected papers on the history of science]. - Moscow: Nauka, 1981. – p.420.
4. Grevs I.M., Byloe [Aforetime]. - Moscow, 1921. – No. 16.
5. Fersman A.E. Izbrannye trudy [Selected works]. T.U. - Moscow, 1958.
6. Yanshina F.T. Razvitie filosofskikh predstavlenii [Development of philosophical ideas] V.I.Vernadskogo. - Moscow: Nauka, 1999. – p.144.
7. Lichten H. la sagesse de Goethe. - Paris. - 1933.