PERIODICALS OF THE RUSSIAN LIBERATION COMMITTEE IN ENGLAND (1919 - 1921)
The Russian Liberation Committee organized in London in 1919 had the purpose to inform the western society about the events taking place in Russia. The Committee managed to receive the latest news from Russia and spread them among the British by publishing several periodicals in English. However, publishing Russian periodicals in London appeared to be a complicated task.
1. The British Library. Add. 54466.
2. The Bahmetjevsky Archive. Fond of Tyrkova-Williams. Cartoon 27.
3. The New Russia. The British Library. Fond of A. Tyrkova-Williams.
4. Kaznina O. Russkie v Anglii: Russkaya emigratsya v kontekste russko-anglijskyh sviazey v pervoy polovint XX veka [Russian emigration in the context of Russian-British literary relations in the first half of the XX century]. – Moscow, 1997., pp. 36-42.
5. Skifsky roman [Scythian novel]. – Moscow., 1997., pp. 123-144.