SOCIAL CONSENT AS A NECESSARY CONDITION OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE IDENTITY
The article is connected with the problem of social consent as a necessary condition for social development of human personality. It was proved that social consent is a state and a process of co-operation between social subjects with the same values, needs, interests and goals. Such social group is solidary, united, well-organized and stable. Consent is one of the group characteristics able to explain the mechanism of formation of norms. It is also one of methods of translation of traditions from one generation to another. It was marked out that consent is one of the conditions for unification of individuals in a group. However it is not always possible to co-ordinate all the functional-role expectations of group members, especially if activity has creative character. The phenomenon of the “forced consent” when cognitive dissonance is formed by presence of a threat or a prospect of punishment was examined. The consent is “a mutual acceptance of roles”, when interpenetration of outlooks, assessments and feelings takes place. This allows every participant of the coordinated action to accept or reject points of view of other participants.
1. Akulich M.M. Sotsiologiya soglasiya [Sociology of consent]., Training manual. - Tyumen'., Publisher of Tyumen state university, 2002. - 240 p.
2. Andreeva G.M. Sotsial'naya psikhologiya [Social psychology]. – Moscow., Aspekt-Press, 2005. - 376 p.
3. Bobneva M.I. Psikhologicheskie problemy sotsial'nogo razvitiya lichnosti [Psychological problems of social development of the individual], In book: Sotsial'naya psikhologiya lichnosti [Social psychology of personality]. – Moscow., Nauka, 1979.,pp.35-62.
4. N'yukom T. Issledovanie soglasiya [Examination of consent], Sotsiologiya segodnya [Sociology today]. – Moscow., 1965.
5. Petrovskii A.V., Yaroshevskii M.G. Osnovy teoreticheskoi psikhologii [Foundations of theoretical psychology]., Training manual for high educational institute’s students. – Moscow., Infra-M, 1998. - 528 p.
6. Fel'dshtein D.I. Psikhologicheskie zakonomernosti sotsial'nogo razvitiya lichnosti v ontogeneze, Voprosy psikhologii [Social psychological patterns of the personality development in ontogenesis. Matters of psychology]. – 1985., No. 6., pp. 26-37.
7. Festinger L. Teoriya kognitivnogo dissonansa [The cognitive dissonance theory]., Translated from English. Sankt-Peterburg., Yuventa, 1999. - 317 p.
8. Shibutani T. Sotsial'naya psikhologiya [Social psychology]. – Rostov na Donu., Feniks, 2002. – 539 p.